2016 Web Development Intern
SUMMARY The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is aiming to hire an intern to assist the Hispanic Chamber in optimizing their website and our small businesses’ websites. This position will receive web development training, review and analyze website analytics, collaborate with staff about website improvements, and provide hands-on experience in search engine optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement web development strategies to enhance website interactivity
• Work with staff to report website analytics and improvements for HCC website
• Provide updates and improvements for small businesses’ websites
• Create innovative online marketing solutions
• Develop and prioritize web development projects
• Sensitivity to and acceptance of personal and cultural differences and the ability to relate with personals of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Strong understanding of internet technologies and applications
• Working knowledge of internet marketing concepts
• Keen attention to detail
EDUCATION: currently pursuing degree.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com