Hispanic Women's Event
Live Auténtica- 2023 Outline
Dedicated to supporting and promoting women through panel discussions, networking, and mentorship; this annual event gets bigger and bigger every year. With more than 100 women in attendance in 2022, we are proud to support the advancement of this growing demographic.
This annual event will take place on May 24th from 5:30pm-8:30pm at The Sheldon Concert Hall & Art Galleries.
Ways to get involved:
Click here to save your spot today!
- $10 Students
- $35 Members
- $50 Non-Members
We are looking for a Title Sponsor: $15,000
- Company logo as the Title Sponsor on all marketing materials before and during the event.
- 10 tickets to the main event (1 table)
- 5 tickets to the VIP lunch
- Interview to be featured in Collinsville Daily News
- Personalized email to guests before and after the event
- Logo on Badges
- Booth at event
- Opening and closing remarks at the main event
- Full page color ad in program book
- Welcome letter in program book
For more information, please contact Fernanda Estrada-Ridaura at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Year's 3 Amazing Speakers:
Director of Advocacy at The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis
Senior Marketing Coordinator at FCB Banks
"I had the pleasure to attend a great event, where all women come together and give each other power and encouragement.
I was very inspired by all the speakers. I took to heart where Emiliana Guereca said, “it’s okay to want more!” As a Latina woman like most of us, I would always put others before myself and settle for less than what I should have!"
Mary Cardenas, Business Development Officer-Mortgage, Montgomery Bank