HCC STL Foundation
The HCC STL Foundation was formed in 2009 to accomplish charitable purposes, focusing on the Hispanic community of the metro St. Louis area.
To strengthen Hispanics’ participation in the St. Louis business community through leadership development.
Hispanics fully participate in the St. Louis community.
The Foundation will support specific efforts to achieve the vision:
• Hispanic-owned businesses succeed
• The number of Hispanic-owned businesses increases
• Non-Hispanic owned businesses hire and promote Hispanic employees
• Hispanic employees have the employment skills to succeed in their careers
• Hispanic students stay in St. Louis for productive careers
• Hispanic students are prepared for a rigorous college curriculum
The Foundation’s Board of Directors is as follows: